Are you a dad? Do you stay at home chasing little ones while trying to get work done? Are you distracted by overly-energetic, fast moving creatures who make lots of noise? Have you found unique ways to handle the struggles of fatherhood?
If so, then we would love to know about it, after all, we “Dads” need to help each other out.
What we are looking for:
- Original posts (700-1000 words) that are written just for Dads in the House readers. In other words, it must not be published anywhere else.
- Your writing must be creative. Tell a funny story and make us laugh. Heck, you can even make us cry, so long as it inspires us to become better dads.
- Strive for decent grammar and spelling, we reserve the right to edit your blog post, that way we all look good!
- Photos must be your own and of high resolution. Please send original photo rather than a link to the image.
- Please paste your post directly in the body of an email.
- Chosen guest posts will be published 4-6 weeks from the time we review them.
You don’t need to have a blog of your own, but if you do, please include 2 links in your 2-3 sentence bio so we can spread the word of how great it is to be a stay-at-home-dad.
What can you write about?
- Balancing life/work/diapers/cooking
- Overcoming the difficulties of a #SAHD
- What you have learned from raising a baby, a toddler, twins – we want to know how you cope with the stress of being a dad at home
- Travel with kids
- Introducing paleo foods to your children
Give it your best shot and pitch your trials and triumphs of fatherhood to us!
We will reply within one week if we like your story and your style, so get creative and tell the world all about what it means to be a dad! If you do not hear from us after 10 days, please feel free to submit your post elsewhere.
Contact us at (info at dadsinthehouse.com)
We look forward to sharing your story!