This is a list of people, places and things that are important to us. We hope that you find it useful:
PEOPLE WE LIKE
- handcraftedtravellers – Sustainable life designer. Eco-minimalist. Freelance writie. Gluten-free. Unclutter coach. I walk places and make things with my hands.
- onehappyhousewife – Housewife & SAHM of 5 (3 bio 2 adopted) – Blogger – Decor – Organization – Cooking – Cleaning – Budgeting – Homeschooling -Housewifing
- emmaeatsandexplores – Healthy, Grain-Free, Gluten-Free and Refined Sugar-Free Eating & A Passion For Travel
- consciouscontinuations.wordpress.com – GentleBirth instructor and doula serving the Inland Empire, Orange County, and Los Angeles
- American Cancer Society – Information and Resources for Cancer: Breast, Colon, Prostate, Lung and Other Forms
- Run to Feed the Hungry – The Run to Feed the Hungry has become an annual holiday tradition for countless area families. Beginning in 1994 with only 800 runners, the event now ranks as Sacramento Valley’s largest annual run & fun run/walk. In 2007, 23,000 participants attended and raised over $600,000 for Sacramento Food Bank & Family Services. To register please click here Register
ANIMAL RELATED & RESCUE RESOURCES
- SSPCA – The Sacramento Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals
- Placer SPCA – The Placer Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals
- Pet Finder – With over 12 million adoptions, Petfinder.com is a great resource for finding a new addition to your family.
BUSINESS WE LIKE and PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
BOB Strollers – Grab your stroller and hit the road, trail or beach.
Hape Toys – Makers of great wooden toys.
GreenPeople.org – Find Eco friendly products and services
Organic Consumer Association – The Organic Consumers Association (OCA) is an online and grassroots non-profit 501(c)3 public interest organization campaigning for health, justice, and sustainability. The OCA deals with crucial issues of food safety, industrial agriculture, genetic engineering, children’s health, corporate accountability, Fair Trade, environmental sustainability and other key topics. We are the only organization in the US focused exclusively on promoting the views and interests of the nation’s estimated 50 million organic and socially responsible consumers.
REI – Gear for getting outdoors or traveling the world.